Whether it’s starting up or already established, we can help you tackle the seemingly never ending requirements that come with running a business, so you can focus on all the other bits.
Here are some things to consider:
- What do I need to think about when starting a new business?
- What is a small business financial plan?
- Where should I go to seek advice?
- Should I insure my business?
- What are my obligations if I take on employees?
- What about super for myself?
- How do I make sure my business will continue without me?
- What tax concessions apply if I choose to exit my business?
We can help you by:
- Advising on the financial planning aspects of your business plan.
- Reviewing, advising on and organising the specialised insurances you need to protect your business and your employees.
- Advising the superannuation requirements for you and your employees.
- Recommending super funds or managing a self managed super fund.
- Explaining your super obligations for staff.
- Providing advice about investing your business profits.
- Advising on succession planning for your business.
- Advising on insurances specific to the business needs.
What to do next
Want some advice for your business? Contact us today.